Tuesday, September 18, 2007

our first post

Dave and I decided to start a blog so that friends and family can keep up with what we are up to. Dave just started a job with the state so we are really excited about that. I am staying home with the kids, which is so much fun. I am also doing wedding flowers on the side which I really enjoy. Lily is getting so big we can hardly believe it, she is 19 months now. Yesterday was her first day of swimming lessons with her grandma and she had a blast. She already knows how to manipulate her dad, he told her she couldn't do something yesterday and so she came crying to me saying "my dad, me sad, " so of course she got what she wanted. Today was a big day for her, she came and told us she needed to go to the bathroom and went in the big girl potty...YES!!! Landon is two months now and is such a sweet boy. He is HUGE, I can't believe how big he is now, he weighs about 14 pounds. He is such a happy baby and he is always smiling and he has even started to laugh a little bit. He is even a good sleeper and usually sleeps through the night which is a miracle after all the trouble we had getting Lily to sleep through the night. He is so mellow, it is amazing to me how different two kids can be. We feel so lucky to have both of them.

No comments: