Friday, November 9, 2007

So Big!
















Landon is getting so big. He is growing up so fast I can't believe it. He had his 4 month check up on Monday and he now weighs 16 pounds 13 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches tall. He is such a big boy, he is going to weigh as much as Lily does pretty soon. It seems like he has reached so many big milestones all at once. He can now roll over both ways. He just started solids, and is loving that. So far he has had rice cereal and sweet potatoes... YUM! He even got his first haircut last week. We had to leave it a little long because we just couldn't part with all of his curls on top, but at least we got the sides trimmed up. He has so much curly hair that people always call him Elvis. I know I am biased but I think he is the cutes boy ever. He is such a good baby. He loves to laugh and he loves looking at books. Today it was time for a nap and I just tried laying him in bed awake and he fell asleep all by himself, well I guess he had a little help from the musical frog, but I was so excited. It just feels like it is going by way too fast, he is such a sweet baby and I just want him to stay my little baby.

1 comment:

Rachel and Tyler said...

He is so cute. He looks so grown up. I wish he could play with Spencer. Spencer needs lessons in rolling over!