Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Love Dave!

I have the sweetest husband ever. The whole month of my birthday he gives me a present every week. This year he gave me all of the books from the Twilight series, and if you haven't read those books yet you need to! They were so much fun to read. The other night when I got home late he had the table all decorated in Halloween things, which is my favorite holiday, he even made me a couple of grab bags and made his own Halloween floral arrangement, it was awesome! Who doesn't love grab bags...it is so much fun to open them and see what's inside. Then for my birthday he took me to eat at Johny Rockets, nothing too fancy, but hey we are poor. That wasn't the biggest success but it was so much fun just to spend time together. When I got my clam chowder it was totally cold, so I asked the waiter if he would warm it up a little. I don't think I have ever sent food back in my life, but that is how cold it was. The guy says someone had turned off the crock pot and so it would be a few minutes. He comes back just as Dave was finishing his burger and tells me that it is broken and asks if I want anything else. Since Dave was already done eating I declined. So we went home and watched Harry Potter, since we actually had the house to ourselves we decided why go out. And I ate frozen pretzels for my birthday dinner, which was fine by me because I love them. It was so much fun just to be able to spend the evening together. He gave me an electric blanket for my birthday. Those are the best inventions ever!! I love mine! We had a great time and I am so grateful to have such a good husband that tries so hard to make me feel special.

No comments: